- Complexity in Social Science (COSI) - a project of the Cognitive Engineering Group Research Group of the Department of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems at the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse. (They may take down this site at some point. COSI was a project that is now finished.)
- Complexity-Net - a European Network for the Coordination of Complexity Research and Training Activities.
- Plexus Institute - … fostering the health of individuals, families, communities, organizations, and our natural environment by helping people use concepts emerging from the new science of complexity.
- Implexus - Education, Critique, and Complexity.
- Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences - an international, multidisciplinary organization, committed to facilitate a scholarly forum to those interested in the research and applications of dynamical systems theory, self-organization, neural nets, fractals, cellular automata, agent-based modeling, and related forms of chaos, catastrophes, bifurcations, nonlinear dynamics, and complexity theories.
- Complexity Science Group - the only transdisciplinary group in complexity science in Canada.
- Café Complexity - Barista Bloch, your host at Café Complexity invites you to join the fun. Join in a conversation on applications of complexity to your lives and your organizational lives.
- Metapatterns: The Pattern Underground - a working group dedicated to exploring the science (and art) of patterns. We are particularly interested in in disciplinary and transdisciplinary explorations, theoretical development, and research into metapatterns and other ubiquitous patterns.
- Complicity: An International Journal of Complexity and Education — full journal on-line
- Complexity — publisher's site, with table of contents
- Complexity International — full journal on-line
- Emergence: Complexity & Organization - is an international and interdisciplinary conversation about human organizations as complex systems and the implications of complexity science for those organizations. — publisher's site, with one issue available online.
Papers from Outside of Our SIG
- Heylighen, F., Cilliers, P., & Gershenson, C. (2006). Complexity and philosophy. - from an "in press" book chapter; this page has a good list of searchable references, as well.